Collecting Personal Information
We may collect information of customers in the event that they purchase our products or that they contact us for inquiries. For collecting such information we will clearly state in writing the purpose of use, and will engage in such action in a legal and honest manner.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- E-mail address
- Shipping destination information
- Shopping record with us
- Information that, when combined with above-mentioned items, will enable us to identify the specific individual.
Using Personal Information
We collect personal information from our customers for the following purposes:
- Order confirmation and reference
- Shipping confirmation and reference
- Replying inquiries
We never disclose personal information to any third party without your consent except the following cases:
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations, and which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the personal information is exchanged and shared among affiliates of the company which runs the website
Security Control Measures for Personal Information
Personal information collected from customers shall be securely managed by the service provider under reasonable, organizational, physical and technical measures, and we shall handle the information in such a manner that complies with related laws and regulations in an endeavor to prevent risks such as illegal intrusion, loss, falsification or leakage.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If you need to correct or delete your personal information, please write us to the e-mail address below. If you are a registered member of this site, you can edit the information under ‘My Account’ of the website.
Use of Cookie Files
We may use cookie files to enhance the use of the website. Cookie files do not contain information that can be used to identify you, and therefore your privacy will not be invaded. If you choose so, you can modify the settings of your web browser to determine if and how a cookie will be accepted.
* A “cookie” is a small text file placed on your computer’s hard drive by our web page server.
Use of SSL
For entering information, we use SSL （Secure Sockets Layer） technology to secure personal information and to prevent the data from being intercepted or falsified.
* SSL is a protocol that encrypts data and protects it from wiretapping and falsification. Using SSL you can send information much safer.
email@example.com or Contact Us
Customer Service Hours: Monday to Friday, 11am to 6pm JST